How does it work?
What is the procedure?
Who is it for?
Is it safe?
Is it painful?
What is the downtime?
When will I see result?
CLEAR + BRILLIANT
What does Clear + Brilliant do for your skin?
It does this by helping to increase the production of collagen and bringing a fresh layer of skin to the surface. This will make your skin smoother more youthful and help bring out your natural glow.
How many Clear + Brilliant treatments will I need?
Does Clear + Brilliant hurt and what will my face look like after the treatment?
What happens on the day of my treatment?
What is Radiofrequency Microneedling?
What devices does House of Skincare use for Radiofrequency Microneedling?
What areas does the treatment target?
When to expect results?
What is Botox?
How does Botox work?
What to expect after my Botox treatment?
Is Botox painful?
What are the types of Facial offered at House of Skincare?
Here are the basic types offered:
- HydraFacial (Classic – Advanced)
- Medical Facial
- Pure O2 Facial
- Vitamin C facial
- Oily face facial
- Aloe Hydra Facial
- Brightening Facial
- Organic Facial
- Hollywood Red Carpet Facial
- Face + neck + décolleté+ hand Facial
- Royal hand facial
- Back Facial
- Carbon laser Facial
How often is best to get a Facial?
What are the benefits of Facial Treatments?
A regular facial is ideal for maintaining good skin health and can leave you with a radiant complexion. There are many types of facials to choose from. For example, some aid skin elasticity, preventing sagging, wrinkles and other ageing signs, while others help to combat dry skin ailments or acne.
Are skin breakouts common after undergoing a Facial?
What can I expect?
How many sessions do I need?
What are the benefits?
Are there any side effects?
PLATELET-RICH PLASMA (PRP)
What is a PRP / vampire facial?
How does it rejuvenate the skin?
What are PRP treatments used for?
- Wrinkles on the face
- Dark circles around the eyes
- Pigmentation and sun-damaged skin.
- Chest and Décolletage rejuvenation
- Wrinkles on the hands
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Post laser and hydration
- Hair loss and androgenic alopecia
Which areas can benefit from PRP treatment?
- Under eyes
- Back of the hands
What can I expect from the procedure?
How to get the ultimate benefit of PRP treatment?
What is the downtime?
How long will the effects of the treatment last?
What is Microneedling?
What is Microneedling used for?
- Treating scars of acne and chickenpox
- Diminishing wrinkles and fine lines
- Improving skin discolouration
- Increasing firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Rejuvenation of the face, neck, décolletage, and hands
- Reducing stretch marks
- Enhancing product absorption
What are there different sizes of Microneedling?
- 0.25mm-1mm: For rejuvenation, anti-ageing, enlarged pores and fine lines, especially around the eyes and around lips. It is used to help better penetration and absorption of products.
- 1.5mm-2mm: For mild acne scars, chickenpox scarring, enlarged pores, blemishes, uneven skin tones, stretch marks, skin laxity, and wrinkles.
- 2.5mm- 3mm: In addition to all of the above, these sizes are particularly used for very deep acne scars and surgical scars. Such sizes should not be used at home. They are only for professional in-office use.
How long will it take before I see results?
Your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months after a course of treatments and when combined with the recommended post-treatment care.
Is there any downtime after the treatment?
How to enhance the results of Microneedling with aftercare?
What are the types of chemical peels?
- Mild peels — Treats mostly mild skin problems and requires less recovery time. Results are usually less noticeable and dramatic, especially after only one treatment, but mild peels are usually appropriate for every skin colour and pose little risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Medium-depth peels — Helps to remove facial lines, scars and birthmarks, but can cause side effects and take longer to heal from. Most people will see at least some results after one treatment, but multiple treatments are usually needed for full effects.
- Deep peels — Can be used to remove deep scars, deep wrinkles, and stubborn age spots. A deep chemical peel usually provides results with only one peel; however, it can cause more side effects and be more costly.
What are the ingredients of chemical peels?
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA)
- Lactic acid
- Kojic acid
- Azelaic Acid
- Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Beta hydroxyl acid (BHA)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Salicylic acid
- Resorcinol exfoliant
What are the benefits of chemical peeling?
- Helps exfoliate skin & makes it smoother (rejuvenation and glowing)
- Minimizes sun damage and hyperpigmentation (treatment of melasma)
- Reduces acne, acne marks, pores, and blemishes
- Softens fine lines (anti-ageing)
What types of peelings are available at House of Skincare?
- SensiPeel for (sensitive areas)
- Modified Jessner’s peel
- Red carpet peel (for glow and rejuvenation)
- Diamond peel (mechanical)
- Meladeep Peel
- Milk peel
- Fruit peel
- Acne treatment Peel
- Retinol peel
Is chemical peeling good for me?
Am I going to really “peel” sheets of skin?
How often can you have a peel repeated?
Is there any downtime?
What is laser Tattoo removal?
What kind of results can I expect?
What does laser Tattoo removal treatment involve?
Is it safe and is there any recovery time?
How does Gold Stamp work?
What are the benefits of Profound?
- Lifts, contours, and adds volume to the skin
- Improves elasticity to restore a youthful look
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive
- Results with just one treatment
- Collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production continue to improve months after treatment
What are the benefits of PROFHILO?
How does PROFHILO work?
What results can I expect following treatment with PROFHILO?
What areas can be treated with PROFHILO?
BOTOX FOR HYPERHIDROSIS
What Is Hyperhidrosis?
Sweating is a natural response to certain conditions, such as warm weather, physical activity, stress, and feelings of fear or anger. With hyperhidrosis, you sweat more than usual for no apparent reason. The underlying cause depends on which type of hyperhidrosis you have. This sweating can occur in unusual situations, such as in cooler weather, or without any trigger at all.
What is the treatment for hyperhidrosis?
- Over-the-counter antiperspirants containing a low dose of metal salt (usually aluminium) are usually tried first because they are readily available.
- Prescription-strength antiperspirants, which contain aluminium chloride hexahydrate.
- Iontophoresis: A device that passes ionized tap water through the skin using direct electricity.
- Oral medications, Anticholinergics reduce sweating.
- Botox: Botulinum toxin-A has been approved in the U.S. by the FDA for treating excessive axillary (underarm) sweating.
- Machines: Certain machines using microwave techniques or radiofrequency can be used for the treatment of hyperhidrosis.
- Surgery: A procedure called thoracic sympathectomy may be considered as a last resort.
How does Botox work for excessive sweating?
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Does Laser Hair Removal Hurt?
How Long Does Laser Hair Removal Last?
Can You Get Laser Hair Removal on Any Part of the Body?
You can also get laser hair removal on your ears, nose, scalp, forehead, eyebrows, and other parts of your face.
What Device do you use for Laser Hair Removal?
LASER HAIR BLEACHING
What is Laser Hair Bleaching?
What are the benefits of Laser Bleaching?
Is there any downtime?
COMMON MEDICAL CONDITIONS
What common medical conditions do you treat at the House of Skincare?
- Skin allergy
- Skin growths
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Hair loss
- Nail diseases
ALLERGY INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURES
What Allergy Investigative Procedures do you have?
DERMATOLOGICAL SURGICAL PROCEDURES
What surgical procedures are offered at House Of Skincare?
- Skin Punch Biopsy
- Excision of benign lesions, such as skin tags and seborrheic keratosis
- Incision and Drainage
What is Skin Punch Biopsy?
Is skin punch biopsy painful?
Where are you located?
What are your clinics’ timings?
10:00AM – 6:30PM
Monday to Saturday