CLEAR + BRILLIANT
It does this by helping to increase the production of collagen and bringing a fresh layer of skin to the surface. This will make your skin smoother more youthful and help bring out your natural glow.
Here are the basic types offered:
- HydraFacial (Classic – Advanced)
- Medical Facial
- Pure O2 Facial
- Vitamin C facial
- Oily face facial
- Aloe Hydra Facial
- Brightening Facial
- Organic Facial
- Hollywood Red Carpet Facial
- Face + neck + décolleté+ hand Facial
- Royal hand facial
- Back Facial
- Carbon laser Facial
A regular facial is ideal for maintaining good skin health and can leave you with a radiant complexion. There are many types of facials to choose from. For example, some aid skin elasticity, preventing sagging, wrinkles and other ageing signs, while others help to combat dry skin ailments or acne.
PLATELET-RICH PLASMA (PRP)
- Wrinkles on the face
- Dark circles around the eyes
- Pigmentation and sun-damaged skin.
- Chest and Décolletage rejuvenation
- Wrinkles on the hands
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Post laser and hydration
- Hair loss and androgenic alopecia
- Under eyes
- Back of the hands
- Treating scars of acne and chickenpox
- Diminishing wrinkles and fine lines
- Improving skin discolouration
- Increasing firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Rejuvenation of the face, neck, décolletage, and hands
- Reducing stretch marks
- Enhancing product absorption
- 0.25mm-1mm: For rejuvenation, anti-ageing, enlarged pores and fine lines, especially around the eyes and around lips. It is used to help better penetration and absorption of products.
- 1.5mm-2mm: For mild acne scars, chickenpox scarring, enlarged pores, blemishes, uneven skin tones, stretch marks, skin laxity, and wrinkles.
- 2.5mm- 3mm: In addition to all of the above, these sizes are particularly used for very deep acne scars and surgical scars. Such sizes should not be used at home. They are only for professional in-office use.
Your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months after a course of treatments and when combined with the recommended post-treatment care.
- Mild peels — Treats mostly mild skin problems and requires less recovery time. Results are usually less noticeable and dramatic, especially after only one treatment, but mild peels are usually appropriate for every skin colour and pose little risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Medium-depth peels — Helps to remove facial lines, scars and birthmarks, but can cause side effects and take longer to heal from. Most people will see at least some results after one treatment, but multiple treatments are usually needed for full effects.
- Deep peels — Can be used to remove deep scars, deep wrinkles, and stubborn age spots. A deep chemical peel usually provides results with only one peel; however, it can cause more side effects and be more costly.
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA)
- Lactic acid
- Kojic acid
- Azelaic Acid
- Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Beta hydroxyl acid (BHA)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Salicylic acid
- Resorcinol exfoliant
- Helps exfoliate skin & makes it smoother (rejuvenation and glowing)
- Minimizes sun damage and hyperpigmentation (treatment of melasma)
- Reduces acne, acne marks, pores, and blemishes
- Softens fine lines (anti-ageing)
- SensiPeel for (sensitive areas)
- Modified Jessner’s peel
- Red carpet peel (for glow and rejuvenation)
- Diamond peel (mechanical)
- Meladeep Peel
- Milk peel
- Fruit peel
- Acne treatment Peel
- Retinol peel
- Lifts, contours, and adds volume to the skin
- Improves elasticity to restore a youthful look
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive
- Results with just one treatment
- Collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production continue to improve months after treatment
BOTOX FOR HYPERHIDROSIS
Sweating is a natural response to certain conditions, such as warm weather, physical activity, stress, and feelings of fear or anger. With hyperhidrosis, you sweat more than usual for no apparent reason. The underlying cause depends on which type of hyperhidrosis you have. This sweating can occur in unusual situations, such as in cooler weather, or without any trigger at all.
- Over-the-counter antiperspirants containing a low dose of metal salt (usually aluminium) are usually tried first because they are readily available.
- Prescription-strength antiperspirants, which contain aluminium chloride hexahydrate.
- Iontophoresis: A device that passes ionized tap water through the skin using direct electricity.
- Oral medications, Anticholinergics reduce sweating.
- Botox: Botulinum toxin-A has been approved in the U.S. by the FDA for treating excessive axillary (underarm) sweating.
- Machines: Certain machines using microwave techniques or radiofrequency can be used for the treatment of hyperhidrosis.
- Surgery: A procedure called thoracic sympathectomy may be considered as a last resort.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
You can also get laser hair removal on your ears, nose, scalp, forehead, eyebrows, and other parts of your face.
LASER HAIR BLEACHING
COMMON MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- Skin allergy
- Skin growths
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Hair loss
- Nail diseases
ALLERGY INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURES
DERMATOLOGICAL SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Skin Punch Biopsy
- Excision of benign lesions, such as skin tags and seborrheic keratosis
- Incision and Drainage
10:00AM – 6:30PM
Monday to Saturday