Microneedling is a 10-20 minute cosmetic procedure that involves pricking the skin with tiny sterilized needles. The small wounds cause your body to make more collagen and elastin, which heal your skin and help you look younger.
- Reduces the Appearance of Lines and Wrinkles
- Scar Treatment
- Treats Sun Damage
- Aids Anti-Ageing
- Rosacea Reduction
- Shrinks Pores
- Treating scars of acne and chickenpox
- Diminishing wrinkles and fine lines
- Improving skin discolouration
- Increasing firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Rejuvenation of the face, neck, décolletage, and hands
- Reducing stretch marks
- Enhancing product absorption
- 0.25mm-1mm: For rejuvenation, anti-ageing, enlarged pores and fine lines, especially around the eyes and around lips. It is used to help better penetration and absorption of products.
- 1.5mm-2mm: For mild acne scars, chickenpox scarring, enlarged pores, blemishes, uneven skin tones, stretch marks, skin laxity, and wrinkles.
- 2.5mm- 3mm: In addition to all of the above, these sizes are particularly used for very deep acne scars and surgical scars. Such sizes should not be used at home. They are only for professional in-office use.
Your skin will continue to improve over the next 6-12 months after a course of treatments and when combined with the recommended post-treatment care.